Total $2,662 USD pp
$450 USD due at booking and up to 4 partial equal payments.
*Price per person on a minimum group of two travelers.
Picture yourself waking up to the sound of the ocean and the chanting of birds, wooden floors on your bare feet, perfectly in contact with nature, surrounded by hundreds of years of history, magic and traditions, step into the perfect balance of lush comfort and traditional mayan lifestyle in the same city, where amazing meals will set one part of your heart in this gorgeous beach town.
You´ll watch the most mesmerizing sunsets in the island, I guarantee it. or how about meeting one of the largest fish in the world? after that, you can unwind in one of the island's top restaurants while sharing stories and making new friends, later, visit the sacred mayan cenotes for an unforgettable experience, and there goes the other part of your heart.a
- Air, round flights operated by Aeromexico, departing from most US major airport
- Tulum stay at Amoreira beach cabañas, double occupancy, 3 nights.
- Holbox stay @Casa las Tortugas, double occupancy, 3 nights.
- Private transportation from Cancún International Airport - Holbox - Cancún International Airport.
- Entrance tickets to Zamá archaeological site
- Gran Cenote entrance fee and equipment, snorkel, life vests and fins.
- Cenote Casa Maya entrance fee and equipment, snorkel, life vests and fins.
- Tulum dinner at Mur Mur. 3 course meal, set menu, cocktails (limited)
- Tulum dinner and Cocktails at WILD. 3 course meal, set menu, cocktails (limited)
- Private ground transfer to Chiquilá port / Holbox ferry round crossing included.
- Holbox dinner at Luuma, 3 course meal, set menu, cocktails (limited)
- Whale shark experience (3rd party operated) including fresh ceviche lunch, some beers, and equipment.
- Spa therapy session for each at Agua, Casa las Tortugas
- Deluxe welcome kit, including tote bag, t-shirt, mosquito repellent, and beach blanket.
- Concierge from México Tropical.
- Access to upgrades at venues, restaurants and bars with our network
- Meal services tips
- Local taxes
- Staff gratuities
- Extras on meal services
- Extra transportations
What type of flights are included?
Round flights from most US airports (see list) operated by Aeroméxico and Delta
Will my flights be direct?
No. Our flights have 1 scale, usually it’s at a major hub airport like Houston or Atlanta.
From which airport in US I can depart?
See the complete list HERE
Can I reschedule my return flight to another destination?
Yes, you can reprogram your departure to anywhere in the world.